Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Were-pom!

I love watching D&D streams.  I think the first one I found was "I Hit it with my Axe," and soon after discovered "Acquisitions Inc." and the Wizards of the Coast Extra Life marathons.  I discovered "Critical Role" about 3-4 episodes in, binged the back episodes, and it became regular viewing.  I love that Wizards is on board with so much of this, even running streamed games to support their 5E product releases.

Something in their recent "Dice, Camera, Action" game caught my attention: during the Curse of Strahd #WaffleCrew play through, Anna Prosser Robinson's character was bitten by a Werewolf.  She tried to suggest to DM Chris Perkins that her character, Evelyn, was more of a Were-pom(eranian) than a Werewolf.

I needed to make Were-pom exist:

Digital Painting (a few hours in Photoshop) - Click to Enlarge.

Werepom!

"Werepoms gathered in their masses, 
wag their tails and beg for scratches. 
Fuzzy faces plot destruction, 
little dog of death's construction."


No comments:

Post a Comment